Tuesday 14 October 2014

Teacher inquiry

Our team shared our findings about our team teacher inquiry, "How to move our target children in writing.'

I focused on a method of peer feedback that the kids and I have enjoyed using, called 2 * and 1 wish.
We are using this on Google Docs when leaving comments on others pieces of writing.  We still have a wee way to go with this, but like everything, practice makes perfect and also MODEL, MODEL, MODEL!



I gave these children questions to ask and they took turns at being the director, interviewer and the interviewee.

This is from a blog I follow and implement their ideas within my class.  This is an interesting reading because I believe I am a reflective practitioner and have successfully taught children of all ages to be reflective in their own thinking and learning.  SITTI follows my philosophy and own beliefs to best teacher practice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment