Thursday 10 April 2014

Pinterest

I loooooove this site! It's great for visual learners.

I use this for finding meal ideas, house ideas, hair styles, how to's, alternatives for GF recipes, nail art and of course teaching.

I've used it more recently looking for ANZAC art inspiration, (my latest search for ANZAC art found this ANZAC art).  I can create boards to organise my photos and label it accordingly. File away for later use if I stumble upon other great ideas/recipes/fashion/nail art/DIY. art

I will quite often embed links into my planning so I can refer to it (and when my tv screen is working, I can click on the link and the children can see what they are creating). 

After drawing our super hero self portrait art work, I've noticed that their drawings are quite primitive - who has stick arms and stick fingers? (well apart from Stickman!!)  Using Pinterest, I found some very good basic drawings of how to draw hair, eyes, mouths and noses.

Having some models up for the children helps the ones who say "I can't draw" also gives an expectation of what mouths, eyes and noses should look like.


No comments:

Post a Comment